Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

You Are Not Albert Yu


You are not Albert Yu

You are not Albert Yu. I used to know a Albert Yu. I lived in his rooming house. He had been a pharmaceutical sales rep before he became a student slum lord. I did odd jobs for him in lieu of some rent money. He had two huge dogs called "Happy" and "Lucky." He asked me if my father gambled. He said that he and his father in Hong Kong were not on speaking terms because he bought an expensive suitcase and his father criticized him for it. He said he needed that one with the lock. 

He took me to a whore house on Capital Hill. He didn't carry any money with him and he borrowed some from me. I supposed he was afraid that he would blow his wad in a place like that. The cops sounded the siren in the alley and the madam said that's how they make sure that they'd be paid off. She said the "girls" were actually nurses "moonlighting." 

That was my first time. Zsa Zsa treated me well. That's was after the madam had given me some orange orange juice and a "marriage manual" to read. I think the gist of it was "in, out, repeat if necessary juice and a "marriage manual" to read. I think the gist of it was "in, out, repeat if necessary." 
That was my first time. Zsa Zsa treated me well. That's was after the madam had given me some." 
Years later, another former student tenant named Bruce who drove a metro bus at the time saw me at the HUB. I was mentally ill and homeless and I carried and played a guitar. Bruce asked me if I knew what had happened to Albert. I said no. Bruce told me that Albert had blew his brains out.

I thought Albert was happy. He married a beautiful woman from Honan, China and had driven me to his house to talk one time. He said that Herfy's in the U-District was full of "too many ears." I was paranoid. I said I was being followed. A helicopter buzzed above. He laughed and said, "You are being followed!"

When Bruce told me that he had blew his brains out. I said, "Correction. The CIA got him."
Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment